WebOPAC Goals and
- To revise, modify and maintain the
appearance of the MLN WebOPAC.
- research and review other iii
- make a list of the features and
designs that we want to incorporate
- revise the site on the staging
port of the web server
- present this revised site to the
executive board and membership of the MLN for input
- finalize the site by copying it
over to the live port of the web server
- To investigate and make
recommendations about the various WebOPAC functions.
- determine how patron holds work in
the WebOPAC; make recommendations for modifying this function.
- review the options offered on the
various drop-down menus; make recommendations.....
- make the search drop-down menus consistent
throughout the site
- make recommendations about which
search pages should be the default.
- To recommend policies for the
formation of individual library front (home) WebOPAC pages.
- all must have the MLN logo?
- template for style?